Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snot

So, my kids are snotty again.  Every five seconds Pierce comes running & crying, "Mom, I snot.  Need a keenex."  As sure as I'm blessed with a non-spitting baby (so I actually have clean clothes on most of the time) I become the human kleenex.  I don't know how many times I've gotten ready for some outing or another just to have a kid come hug my leg and wipe his nose on the sly.  Too many times I haven't realized until I'm out that I have the longest slug streak down the back of my leg or across my rear end (depends on which kid did the job).  So, I think we'll go into hibernation until Shannon's wedding and maybe these kids will get and stay well.  My little tuxedo clad lads will not have a snot streak up their arms or on my "princess" dress.  I tried my gorgeous brides maid dress on the other day and Hudson exclaimed with monstrous enthusiasm, "Mom!  You look so incredible!  Are you going to wear a pretty bow in your hair?"  Heh - not so much. 

2 comments:

Steph said...

hope you guys get better real soon. blessings to you and your sweet family.

Tyson and Lisa said...

oh, come on, wear a pretty bow! :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.