Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Hudson!!!

A photo tribute to my 4 year old in no certain order :)

 My good friend, Cherissa Roebuck (roebuckremote) took some great shots of the boys for Christmas a couple of years ago. 
Destin Florida, summer '07
 
Hud jumping off papa's picnic table

What a beautiful baby!

my brother Zach took all of these.  

Pierce was born the day after this family shot was taken (notice my belly).

Time really does fly!  I can't believe he's FOUR!!!.  We're partying at McDonalad's for lunch today and with family tonight Wall-e style.  Happy Birthday Hudson!  I love you!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, check out zachramey.com. you're in for a real treat....

man, he's like a real human now. so insane.

Anonymous said...

he just uses his facebook to put up new iphone pictures. that's it.

MelissaC said...

Happy Birthday Hudson!

6 Happy Hearts said...

Jalyn says "Happy Birthday Hudson!"
She wants to go buy him a four wheeler at Wal-Mart : )

Andrea said...

Thanks! I hope my kids tell me that we were super cool parents one day :) I hope you're right, I hope I adjust quickly to the 5 am routine. I'm sure that by the time I do, the season will be over & then I won't be able to sleep in :)

Amanda said...

Yeah, thanks for joining me!
Nevermind about my camera. I found it in my purse. :/

The Frugal Muse said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.