Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Leftovers

Snot and slobber and a little baby cereal never looked so cute!


I found Hudson reading Pierce a book :)

We had a great night last night.  The kids went to bed fairly early and David and I never turned on the TV.  We talked and prayed.  Mmmm - so nice.  We're revamping our budget so we can pay off the van.  The only places we can really cut anything out are entertainment and food.  No, "latte factor" spending allowed.  So if you have any good recipes (criteria: Cheap - simple - healthy), please feel free to send them my way.  I'm too tired to type anything creative.  Think I'll make a pot of coffee and get dinner on (leftovers tonight: fajitas or spinach lasagna - take your pick).  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, that first pic looks just like hudson when he was her age.

Amanda said...

What a sweet smiling Alayna.
I pick lasagna.

Katie said...

You have such sweet kids, Alyson! Both options for dinner sound good. And coffee always sounds good. :)

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion. Buy yourself a latte machine. go to sam's. buy latte stuff in bulk. and beat the system.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.