Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby #4

I should be cleaning my kitchen and disinfecting doorknobs, but ... I'm not. I'm drinking coffee and thinking and blogging.

I've been working on our Christmas letter for the last few days - between doctor visits and wiping bottoms and blowing noses and other mommy duties. As I write about our kids' achievements, likes and dislikes and changes over the year, I can't help but think about how different next year's letter will look. We'll have a seven-month old whom we never knew we couldn't live without. I can't even imagine all of the changes except that one - another brother or sister to share a room and clothes and toys with and to love. It really blows my mind even as it growing and kicking me and I know it's there, but it's going to be incredible to put a face to it ... and a gender so I don't call it "it" anymore.

Today is the day we find out what "it" is, as long as "it" cooperates. Excitement!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, what wonderful things to ponder. I'm so excited!

Tyson and Lisa said...

come on, baby Freddy...cooperate!! :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.