Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally!

Everyday for the last three days I have felt a little bit better. My energy is not quite back to normal and I still can't hear out of the right side of my head (that'll take a while to get back), but I can breathe (except for this baby starting to crowd my lung capacity) and I'm not quite so dizzy. My poor children have been well for a week but have still been trapped in the house with their sick mommy.

Yesterday I got to go to a surprise birthday party for my sisters. It was SO wonderful to get out of the house and enjoy adult company! I've been craving a good dose of that for over two weeks!

Well, I got home last night and laid out the church clothes and bathed the children and heard my husband say, "I don't know if the kids should go to church tomorrow. We just can't go through two more weeks of this." While I agreed that I don't want to go through two more weeks of this, I cannot hibernate until March and neither can they. So, we had a short discussion and he yielded to my view ... or at least gave me my way. But, what to do? I have to go to the grocery store, I have to start working at the Y again, and I have to teach Sunday school at church. I have to take the kids with me - that's just the way it is. There's no avoiding the germs ALL the time.

So, we're all headed to church this morning. Stay away from us if your germy! Time to let the Sunday morning marathon begin and get the kids' fed and dressed.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.