Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pillow Project

My sweet babies and the pillow I made for them for Christmas. Pierce actually cried when he opened his because he wanted a toy and he doesn't really like it now because "it gets soft on his head." Can't win them all. The succession of pictures that follows is a typical photo shoot with my children - and probably any children - I'm just always amazed :
No , really - SMILE!
Pierce, seriously, SMILE! Alayna, wake up!
Alayna wanted to see the pictures.

And here's a close-up of the creation. Two 28x28 " of fleece fabric (that includes 4 " on each side for fringe). Cut it out, cut the fringe 1"apart all around the fabric then tie them together (leave an opening to stuff the pillow) - stuff it and finish tying it and wa-la! I actually sewed these up so the stuffing could not possibly come out - but you don't have to. Fun easy project that everybody loves ... except Pierce!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.